ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

No XXX

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: No XXX
  • From: "Lois" <lomull@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 22:04:47 GMT

Please do not create an XXX web. It pains me to see anyone, especially kids
exposed to inappropriate pictures and information that changes a life forever;
even though perhaps only accidentally. Our kids need good role models and
healthy influences. Leave them with some innocence. Families have been RUINED
forever with this ugly stuff. Our society and families are on a down hill slope
to extinction. Surely you had a kind, godly person in our past that you
admired; I surely hope so. Honor them with your power of influence.
   Grandma Lois