ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

PLEASE STOP THE .XXX DOMAIN.

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: PLEASE STOP THE .XXX DOMAIN.
  • From: Derek Metz <redpistonhead@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 12:11:22 -0800 (PST)

Hi My name Is Derek Metz and i am a 24 year old male and i believe porn is
wrong.

I believe it is wrong because it disrespects the sanctity and beauty of of a
woman's body.
Further more porn  distorts the mind by becoming a addiction that is done in
secret creating unrealistic expectations of what a woman should look like. And
lowering men and womens self esteem. It also drives families apart. by keeping
those who are engrossed in it away from their family or friends to fulfill a
addiction.  Finally it can also tempt some to do gross crimes of a sexual
nature by setting a bad example for society.

SO PLEASE KEEP THE .XXX DOMAIN FROM HAPPENING SO THERE ISNT EVEN MORE PORN THAT
COULD HARM  PEOPLE. AND MAKE IT HARDER TO  CRACK DOWN ON ILLEGAL PORN RINGS.