ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[irt-final-report]

NO to Uniform Rapid Suspension System

  • To: "irt-final-report@xxxxxxxxx" <irt-final-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: NO to Uniform Rapid Suspension System
  • From: Samuel McRoberts <SMcRoberts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 14:30:58 -0600

I DO NOT support the Uniform Rapid Suspension System. I believe such a system
would do far more harm than good. Domain Names are the property of the owner,
and taking down someone's website is tantamount to taking away their personal
property, something which requires legal action. NO NO NO to the Uniform Rapid
Suspension System!!!

Thanks,
--
Sam McRoberts