ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[irt-final-report]

Uniform Rapid Suspension System

  • To: irt-final-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Uniform Rapid Suspension System
  • From: Schneide Schneide-Produktionen <schneide.produktionen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 18:37:38 -0400

  Your proposal for the uniform rapid suspension system is a gateway
for abusive webmasters and competitors to take advantage of to
sabotage their competitors.
As a web development corporation with several trademarks, I do
appreciate an opportunity to remove any infringers of my intellectual
properties, however, your proposal is very flawed and likely to be
most advantageous to those more interested in frivolous claims than
legitimate ones.

The thought of ICANN suspending a domain with no questions asked and
without seeking validity from complainant is just insane.  Were I ever
to become a victim to this nonsense, I would swiftly name ICANN as
defendant in a lawsuit.