ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[irt-final-report]

add comment

  • To: irt-final-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: add comment
  • From: earl adkins <eadkinsjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 09:18:25 -0400

I was one of the first too register domain names.

Way before the internet was cool, when there was
only black text posted on bulletin boards.

It took days just to find out how you get one of those domain
names. It took even longer too get it register.

So:

Who gives this power to the someone to impose these rules on us.

Why do you insist on making things difficult,why do you make us jumps
through hoops to protect our domains.

Why are you trying to hy-jack the system from under us.

Give us timely notice, give us time to respond to
markholders. I travel outside my country for long
periods (months on end). How do you justify giving such
a short notice to respond.

Just once in your life DO THE RIGHT THING

Who the Hell is getting pay off.

earl adkins

domainer