ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[jig]

Re: [jig] Getting started

  • To: Edmon Chung <edmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [jig] Getting started
  • From: "Fahd A. Batayneh" <fahd.batayneh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 08:25:13 +0200

Greetings Edmon and Members of the JIG working group,

First of all, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Fahd, and I represent
JO (Jordan). I am one of the additions from the ccNSO.

Since I am a member of the Arabic Script community, one challenge we are
facing is the issue of digit mixing. Other issues that have been *discussed*and
*resolved* are the usage of diacritics, as well as zero-width joiners and
zero-width non-joiners.

Since I am not aware of other scripts or languages other than the Arabic
script, and since I am not sure if the items I mentioned are of concern to
this working group, just thought of bringing them up in case...

Cheers,

-- FAB
Sent from Amman, Jordan