ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[jig]

[jig] Your availabity JIG WG call!

  • To: "jig@xxxxxxxxx" <jig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [jig] Your availabity JIG WG call!
  • From: Gabriella Schittek <gabriella.schittek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 00:01:09 -0700

Dear all,

My apologies for this very late notification, however, we are trying to set up
a JIG Working Group call for early next week. Could you please fill in your
availability at http://doodle.com/nvgrnb24ed2qq63p

Again, my apologies that this comes with such short notice. If no sufficient
amount of people can make this call at any of the suggested times, then it will
be rescheduled.

Kind regards,

Gabi