ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[jig]

Re: [jig] Your availabity JIG WG call!

  • To: "jig@xxxxxxxxx" <jig@xxxxxxxxx>, Gabriella Schittek <gabriella.schittek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [jig] Your availabity JIG WG call!
  • From: Terry L Davis <tdavis2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 14:05:53 PDT

Gabriella

Since I am the only one not available at 4AM Pacific Daylight Time on Tuesday,
if necessary I will
try to force myself out of bed (I get back from southern California late Monday
evening) take
morning for the call.

I will be watching for the final time.

Take care
Terry

On Fri Mar 26  0:01 , Gabriella Schittek  sent:

>Your availabity JIG WG call!
>

>Dear all,
>

>My apologies for this very late notification, however, we are trying to set up
>a JIG Working
Group call for early next week. Could you please fill in your availability at
http://doodle.com/nvgrnb24ed2qq63p

>Again, my apologies that this comes with such short notice. If no sufficient
>amount of people can
make this call at any of the suggested times, then it will be rescheduled.