ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[jig]

RE: [jig] Closure Public comment draft Final report Universal Accepetance, Letters GNSO/ccNSO COuncil

  • To: "'Bart Boswinkel'" <bart.boswinkel@xxxxxxxxx>, "'jig'" <jig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [jig] Closure Public comment draft Final report Universal Accepetance, Letters GNSO/ccNSO COuncil
  • From: "Edmon Chung" <edmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 10:46:10 +0800

Thanks Bart for the update.

If there is any clarification the ccNSO requires regarding the letter,
please let us know.  I can also make myself available on Sep 10 for the
meeting.

We should take a final look at the report at our next meeting and review
some of the comments we did get from the Beijing ICANN meeting where we had
the public session as well as other comments we got to see if any further
adjustments are appropriate.  And then of course the procedural part.

Given that the next ccNSO council meeting is next Tuesday, perhaps we should
plan to resume our monthly conference call after that later in the month.

Edmon