ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[net-rfp-general]

Public Comments for DotNet RFP Applications

  • To: <net-rfp-general@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Public Comments for DotNet RFP Applications
  • From: "Ricardo Monteiro" <ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 16:52:58 -0300

Hi;

I'm from Brazil and I'd like to give my opinion to
<http://forum.icann.org/lists/net-rfp-verisign/>

Hi:

I read all applications and it seems to me that Verisign has the best
structure and experience to keep .net database. Verisign application is so
complete that took me several days to get to the end... so is the right
choice.

Best Regards,

Ricardo Vaz Monteiro
ricardo@xxxxxxxxx