ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[new-gtlds-comms-plan]

re: How Do We Raise Global Awareness of New gTLDs? by GV SINGH

  • To: new-gtlds-comms-plan@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: re: How Do We Raise Global Awareness of New gTLDs? by GV SINGH
  • From: Crystal Blue <crystalblueinfo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 20:46:24 +0100

Dear ICANN,

For an organization that is supposed to represent the world nations, and
with your current IDN programme - I hope you are suitably embarrassed that
comments left to you by GV SINGH in the Thai language don't even display
properly - instead they show as ?????

If you wish for the rest of the world to believe you truly do have an
international focus, and not just that of California, can I suggest you walk
the talk and fix this fast.

Regards
Yu