ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

[npoc-voice] Re: KASWESHA APPLICATION

  • To: Alain Berranger <alain.berranger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [npoc-voice] Re: KASWESHA APPLICATION
  • From: James Njoroge Gitau <kaswesha@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 22:12:43 +0300

Dear Alain & Colleagues
             I regret having forgot to include our organization domain name
(http://www.kaswesha.kbo.co.ke/) in our first application and i hereby
re-submit the application duly filled. I feel sorry for any inconvenient
caused.

Regards;

James Njoroge Gitau

Nairobi Kenya

On Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 11:16 PM, Alain Berranger <alain.berranger@xxxxxxxxx

--
**KASWESHA YOUTH PROJECT
http://www.betterplace.org/projects/5049-kaswesha-housing-cooperative-society

Cell-Phone +254 722 212171 or +254 721 274273
Before printing this mail make sure it is completely necessary. THE
ENVIRONMENT IS EVERY ONE'S BUSINESS.