ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

[npoc-voice] Fwd: Re: NPOC Member Details Confirmation

  • To: npoc-voice <npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [npoc-voice] Fwd: Re: NPOC Member Details Confirmation
  • From: Cintra Sooknanan <cintra.sooknanan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 13:56:21 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 17 Mar 2015 13:49
Subject: Re: NPOC Member Details Confirmation
To: Maryam Bakoshi <maryam.bakoshi@xxxxxxxxx>

You already have this information from the annual election listing.

Kind regards
Cintra Sooknanan
On 17 Mar 2015 11:20, "Maryam Bakoshi" <maryam.bakoshi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Dear NPOC Member,

 The NPOC leadership team is looking to engage actively with its members,
and in view of this, we need an up-to-date membership list.

 To help with this process, kindly reply to this email with:

 Organization Name:
Official Representative Name:
Email Address:

 The *deadline* for this is *Friday 20th March*, *2015 23:59 UTC*

 Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require further
details/clarifications.

  Many thanks,
--

Maryam Bakoshi