ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

Re: [npoc-voice] NPOC Member Details Confirmation

  • To: Cintra Sooknanan <cintra.sooknanan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [npoc-voice] NPOC Member Details Confirmation
  • From: Rudi Vansnick <rudi.vansnick@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 12:17:24 +0100

Dear Cintra,
Dear all,

Indeed, there is the list used by the election process last year. But, as we
all know, changes can happen at member (NGO) level, people can change positions
or leave the organisation resulting in having mails bouncing. That’s one of the
reasons we are doing this check-up. The second reason is because of the
upcoming elections we will have in NPOC in a few months.

As today there is no process at NCSG level taking care of checking at regular
basis the existing membership, there is no process allowing members to inform
through a specific form the changes at the organisation they are representing,
we need to take action ourselves and work through the process of having a valid
and active membership.

After this process we will evaluate the missing information for each member and
use other channels to get in contact and receive updated information. This
process is absolutely needed to have a transparant and valid membership
database. All actions and work is taken care of by Joan Kerr, our membership
committee chair. If you have any question, do not hesitate to send her a
message (joankerr@xxxxxxxx).

Kind regards,

Rudi Vansnick
Chair Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC)
www.npoc.org <http://www.npoc.org/>

rudi.vansnick@xxxxxxxx
Tel : +32 (0)9 329 39 16
Mobile : +32 (0)475 28 16 32