ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc]

Re: [npoc] Doodle on NPOC day and time of monthly call

  • To: Alain Berranger <alain.berranger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [npoc] Doodle on NPOC day and time of monthly call
  • From: marie-laure Lemineur <mllemineur@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 10:10:21 -0600

Good morning to all,

Regarding the doodle  and possible options, I have noticed that on ocasions
our current monthly call as scheduled,  conflicts with NCSG conference
calls forcing us to split in order to have NPOC rep on both calls. One
option for the doodle would be  the same time 20 UTC but on Thursdays
instead as suggested by Alain. Wednesday same time (20 UTC) is no good for
me since we have our conference call of the sub-group on data protection.
One hour earlier would be fine with me. Also maybe aonther good option
could be one hour earlier than the current time same day. Later than 20 UTC
does sound like a good option since we have people in Africa (and hopefully
will get more and more) and  21 UTC would very late for them.Finally what
about Mondays? We could give it a try on the doodle to see reactions.  Well
these are my suggestions on the matter taking into account Alain´s
comments. Others of course are welcome to add, delete  etc. !

In summary options could be:

1/ 2d Tuesday of each month : 19 UTC
2/ 2d Thursday of each month : 20 UTC
3/ 2d Wednesday of each month: 19 UTC