ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc]

[npoc] Re: FY14 Special Budget Request

  • To: Poncelet Ileleji <pileleji@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [npoc] Re: FY14 Special Budget Request
  • From: Alain Berranger <alain.berranger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 12:12:21 -0400

Thanks a lot Poncelet for this very comprehensive development,

I agree that we should put  in a request for a *one day event in Durban on
the Friday 12th of July. *
*
*
If you agree then, can you, Olévié and Marie-laure provide us with a one or
two good paragraphs on the type of event you think is needed...

We have only until March 22nd to submit... and I need a couple of days to
consolidate... so time is of the essence...

Can you make the deadline of March 20 th, ie. 6 calendar days left...?

Thoughts, anyone?

Cheers, Alain