ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[org-tld-agreement]

Please do not modify the agreements

  • To: <org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Please do not modify the agreements
  • From: <ihabgam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 21:24:10 -0000

As an owner of a .org domain and web site, I am appalled by your proposal, you are possibly going to undo and erase tens of years of hard work developing content, building community, gaining credibility of our web sites.
What gives you the right to re-price my domain renewal based on my own hard work?
Please STOP and do not modify the agreements.
Regards
Ihab Gamal