ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[org-tld-agreement]

Diametrically Opposed to Variable Pricing and All Proposed Domain Name Changes

  • To: <org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Diametrically Opposed to Variable Pricing and All Proposed Domain Name Changes
  • From: "Roxanne Ravenel" <rravenel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 13:56:48 -0400

I think that this is a horrible decision that will further compromise the
profitability of small business owners or entrepreneurs, which I suspect is
the real reason behind these proposed changes.

Roxanne Ravenel

***Ask me about Exhibitor & Sponsorship Opportunities at the Completely
Virtual SOHO Conference happening online on Tuesday, December 5th -
Thursday, December 7th.  Visit www.GoCompletelyVirtual.com
<http://www.gocompletelyvirtual.com/>  to learn more.***

JPEG image