ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[org-tld-agreement]

unlimited domain pricing? market value?

  • To: biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx, info-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx, org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: unlimited domain pricing? market value?
  • From: "Don Lee" <demopoly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 17:28:07 -0700

I'll tell you what market value means.

It means that the instant you initiate ANY such unlimited or unregulated
pricing scheme, every business in the United States will simply discard .com
and .net and any other domain you control for a .wz or .hu or .ru.

In fact, JUST BECAUSE you're floating the idea, I've already run off and
secured my *.ru domains.

All you idiots are going to do is drive more economic windfall to other
countries, which is the result of nearly everything congress has done for
the last two presidential terms.

IN PROTEST of your arrogance, ignorance, greed, and general stupidity, I
will NOT RENEW my .com or .net domains when they come up.  My entire
business plan has just shifted offshore.

How do you like those apples?

Don Lee
US Navy vet

--
"One who is injured ought not to return the injury, for on no account can it
be right to do an injustice; and it is not right to return an injury, or to