ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[org-tld-agreement]

I firmly oppose lifting price control on registry services!

  • To: org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: I firmly oppose lifting price control on registry services!
  • From: JCS <cavalry9@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 19:43:19 -0400

To whom it concerns,

I am writing to express my sincere opposition to the proposed changes to lift price control on registry services. This undermines the underlying nature of the internet: big or small, every business and individual has an equal chance to make their services available to anybody with access to the network.

Thank you for your time and consideration,
John S.