ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[org-tld-agreement]

No variable pricing, please!

  • To: biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx, info-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx, org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: No variable pricing, please!
  • From: "Rebekah Bentley" <artistryalar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 13:43:46 -0500

Dear sirs,

I have recently read about the move to impose variable pricing on the
purchase and renewal of domain names. Currently, if this were to take place,
it would only affect those who own .biz, .info, and .org domains, but could
very easily and very quickly move to the .com and .net domains as well.
Small businesses, which are the backbone of the American economy, would
suffer greatly. I urge you to please consider dropping this proposal.

Thank you for your time.

Blessings,
Rebekah Bentley
www.artistryalar.com