ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

RE: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Marrakech update

  • To: "Cubberley, Maureen \(CHT\)" <MCubberley@xxxxxxxxx>, Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>, pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Marrakech update
  • From: Greg Ruth <greg_ruth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 03:46:57 -0700 (PDT)

Maureen,
     Well, this is a little tricky, since there are certain
dependencies.  That is, as we discussed, there's no use having a F2F
before certain other milestones are met.  So perhaps it would be best
to suggest a tentative/draft rough schedule which includes a range of
dates (e.g between 9/15 and 10/30) within which a F2F would fit.

Greg