ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

RE: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Marrakech update

  • To: "Greg Ruth" <greg_ruth@xxxxxxxxx>, "Liz Williams" <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>, <pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Marrakech update
  • From: "Cubberley, Maureen \(CHT\)" <MCubberley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 06:23:08 -0500

Greg and All,

I agree. We will need to have 2 items completed before it will make
sense to meet F2F.
- The first is completion of the Preliminary Report
- The second is the Expert Advice/Material - completion of the 'webinar'
and     time to assess it and discuss it.

So, the PDP Feb 06 milestones will be

1.  Prelim TF report, completed  -- and posted

2.  completion through August of the webinar expert material expert
advice

3.  come together again to discuss impact of expert advice on TOR and on
drafting of Final Report.

4.  Final report will be completed, sent to Council and public comment
period opened

As a starting point, and consistent with the timeframe you have
suggested (e.g between 9/15 and 10/30) I propose the following dates for
a F2F meeting;
20 21 and 22 Sept, 2006.
(I assume this inter-sessional meeting will include the PDP Dec 05
discussions)

Your thoughts?

Thanks,

Maureen