ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

RE: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] PDP Feb 06 Task Force - proposed schedule for remaining work

  • To: "Cubberley, Maureen \(CHT\)" <MCubberley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] PDP Feb 06 Task Force - proposed schedule for remaining work
  • From: Mawaki Chango <ki_chango@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 13:14:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Maureen,

I know I haven't replied to the schedule thread, but this is to mean
that my preferences are immaterial because due to study obligations,
I am, in fact, unlikely to travel for a f2f meeting between Amsterdam
and Sao Paolo, but will do my best to participate remotely.
Thanks for all your effort.

Mawaki