ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] GNSO PDP Feb 06: Meeting Preparation 29 September 2006

  • To: Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>, pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] GNSO PDP Feb 06: Meeting Preparation 29 September 2006
  • From: Greg Ruth <greg_ruth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 10:42:14 -0700 (PDT)

All,
     In order to regain momentum and progress our work as expeditiously
as possible, I propose that we formalize our current ad hoc structure.
In particular, I believe we should elect a interim chair and I would
nominate Avri for that position.  Could you put this on the agenda for
29 Sept teleconference?

Greg