ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

[pdp-pcceg-feb06] GNSO PDP Feb 06: Meeting Preparation 29 September 2006

  • To: pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] GNSO PDP Feb 06: Meeting Preparation 29 September 2006
  • From: Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 17:26:14 +0200

Colleagues

Please find attached two documents that need to be considered at the Friday 29 September 2006 teleconference. Call in details will be sent separately.

The draft agenda will be agreed at the beginning of the meeting; the draft work plan which now takes into account the proposed rapporteur working sessions (with details to be worked out on the call).

A transcript of the last meeting will be posted onto the GNSO website's minutes section -- it was too big to send to the email list. The GNSO Secretariat will send the correct url for the group.

The draft expert materials will be sent in a separate email -- it too will overload the mail server. The draft materials reflect my understanding of the direction of the Taskforce. Two councillors responded to my requests for suggestions about expert materials and one councillor responded to my request to identify subject matter experts.

Avri has kindly agreed to continue, pro tem, to chair the group. Please see also my separate note to the group from Maureen.

Kind regards and bon weekend.

Liz

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor