ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

[pdp-pcceg-feb06] Statement of interest - Greg Ruth

  • To: Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>, PDPfeb06 <pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Statement of interest - Greg Ruth
  • From: Greg Ruth <greg_ruth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 01:12:27 -0700 (PDT)

I am a Senior Consultant for Verizon Business, a global communications,
security and technology provider.
My duties consist primarily of providing consulting services for
clients of Verizon Business.
I have no financial interest any registrar or registry.  As a
multi-national organization, my employer has many customer and vendor
relationships, and some of those relationships may include ICANN
accredited registrars and registries. In the normal course of my
duties, I have no knowledge of which ICANN related organizations my
company is contractually involved with. My position and
responsibilities in Verizon Business do not allow me any decision
making power, personal involvement, responsibility or other interest in
determining or carrying out the contractual relationships into which my
company enters.
As a global network provider, my company's interest in ICANN is for the
security and stability of the Internet. I do not have any relationships
or duties outside my company that would involve any issues of interest
to or conflict with ICANN, and my duties in the GNSO.

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.