ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] FINAL statements of interest

• To: Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>, PDPfeb06 <pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] FINAL statements of interest
  • Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 17:19:20 -0500

Statement of Interest for David W. Maher:

1. I am Senior Vice President - Law and Policy of Public Interest Registry (PIR), a nonprofit corporation responsible for management of the registry of the .ORG top level domain. From 1999 until 2002, I was Vice President - Public Policy of the Internet Society. In 2002, I became founding Chairman of the Board of Public Interest Registry, and served in that capacity until August, 2004.
I am a member of the Bar of New York, Illinois and Wisconsin and a registered patent attorney with the US Patent and Trademark Office. I am a director of the Better Business Bureau of Chicago and Northern Illinois, Inc. I am a retired partner of the law firm, Sonnenschein Nath & Rosenthal in the US, and have no connection at this time with any of its present or former clients. I am a member of the WIPO Arbitration & Mediation Center Panel of Neutrals.
I am a member of the Visiting Committee to the Divinity School at the University of Chicago, a member of the American Law Institute and various other professional organizations, but have no policy making responsibilities in any of those organizations.
2. As Senior Vice President - Law & Policy, I advise PIR on legal and policy issues and perform other executive functions.
3. Senior Vice President - Law and Policy of Public Interest Registry (PIR), a nonprofit corporation responsible for management of the registry of the .ORG top level domain.
4. Aside from the above, no commercial interest in IDNs.

At 10:20 AM 3/24/2007, Liz Williams wrote:
Colleagues

Please submit your formal statement of interest using the following
headings.

Thanks.

Liz

1. Current vocation, employer and position

2. Type of work performed in 1 above

3.  Financial ownership or management leadership of registries,
registrars or other firms that are interested parties in IDNs.

4. Type of commercial interest in IDNs.

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor
ICANN - Brussels
+32 2 234 7874 tel
+32 2 234 7848 fax
+32 497 07 4243 mob

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy