ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

[pdp-pcceg-feb06] PDPfeb06 updated Report and the Vote on Report

  • To: pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] PDPfeb06 updated Report and the Vote on Report
  • From: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 23:11:25 +0200

Dear All,

The updated version of the Task Force Report Policies for Contractual Conditions Existing Registries PDP Feb06
http://gnso.icann.org/drafts/gnso-pdp-feb06-tfr-10apr07.pdf

is published on page
http://gnso.icann.org/drafts/

and is in the public archives:
http://forum.icann.org/lists/pdp-pcceg-feb06/msg00634.html

Please note the vote has started today Friday 20 April UTC 13h00 and will continue until Friday 27 April until UTC 13h00.

Please send your VOTE to the GNSO Secretariat.

Thank you.
Kind regards,

Glen