ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[regional-offices]

application as ICT engineer at ICANN office

  • To: <regional-offices@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: application as ICT engineer at ICANN office
  • From: "Andre Rikkert de Koe" <andre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 12:46:14 +0200

Dear Mr/Ms,

On http://www.infoworld.com/article/04/10/08/HNicannafrica_1.html I read ICANN
has plans to open an Office in Africa. I'm interested in a technical job abroad
especially Africa.

I have a bachelor degree in ICT and I've 10 years of experience as Unix
sysadmin and programmer, from which 3 years working at an International ISP. I
speak the Dutch, English, German language and a little French. Of course more
information can be acquired by means of a complete CV, on your request.

If this email was not sent to the correct address where applications can be
sent, please forward it to the right destination.

Regards,

Andre Rikkert de Koe
The Netherlands.
andre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx