ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[regional-offices]

Better INformation

  • To: regional-offices@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Better INformation
  • From: Ronnychumley@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 19:56:14 EDT

The domain name: chuinc.com is being held up by bulkregister.com because of
something to do with $50.00 a year to sighn up for a reseller package which I
refused to pay them. I already sent them more that $60.00 and they have my
domain name tied up where I cannot transfer it to another REGISTRAR whithout a
lot
of troube. and I don/t know how much money? This is a scam and needs to be
resolved so I can tranfer my domain name: chuinc.com to a respected Registrar.