ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[revised-biz-info-org-agreements]

Re: Revised .biz /.info/ .org

  • To: revised-biz-info-org-agreements@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Revised .biz /.info/ .org
  • From: JMMatt2k1@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 18:58:45 EST

As a small business owner who owns hundreds of domains I find the new
agreement to be unreasonable.  There should be no price hikes.  ICANN  does not
favor the consumer.  They're trying to use predatory powers to  allow price
hikes
to fill up the registry's vault.   ICANN staff is  definitely getting paid off
by the main  registries.  Otherwise ICANN would at least care to listen to
the  consumer in the last comment section instead of being sleezy and trying to
pass  a revised agreement with mention of price hikes.

ICANN, if you pass this revised agreement with these 10% price hikes or any
price hikes at all I believe many lawsuits will follow as a result.  Don't  be
greedy.

Jeff Matthews