ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[revised-biz-info-org-agreements]

Reject the .biz, .info and .org proposal

  • To: <revised-biz-info-org-agreements@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Reject the .biz, .info and .org proposal
  • From: "Michael DeLucia" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 18:38:44 -0500

ICANN Board:

Our organization STRONGLY disagrees with ICANN's revised proposal to set
artificial price points for .net, .info and .org extensions.  We urge you to
reject the aforementioned.

If this proposal passes we will harness all our legal, financial, marketing
and political capital to counter this "totalitarian" proposal.  We will not
relent.  We will pursue this fight as long as necessary.

Sincerely,

Michael DeLucia

President

The Network