ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[revised-biz-info-org-agreements]

Revised Biz, Info & Org Agreements.

  • To: <revised-biz-info-org-agreements@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Revised Biz, Info & Org Agreements.
  • From: "Taylor, Martin" <Martin.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 12:29:30 -0000

As a holder of hundreds of Biz, Info & Org domain names, I am extremely
concerned at the apparent intentions of ICANN
to push through the proposed pricing criteria changes without a full and
proper consultation and appeal procedure.

I understand that ICANN has already been told by a U.S. Congressional
committee that it needed to improve transparency
and accountability in its operations, and fail to see how the ICANN's
current approach to this matter conforms with the views
of the US Congressional Committee.
ICANN should acknowledge such reasonable requests, or loose what support
it still enjoys in the domain holder community.

Martin Taylor

The contents of this Email and any files transmitted with it
are confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. The views stated
herein do not necessarily represent the view of the company.
If you are not the intended recipient of this Email you may not
copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it
in any form whatsoever. If you have received this mail in
error please Email the sender.

RS Components Ltd.