ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[revised-biz-info-org-agreements]

Burgers: $.99 - $50, depending on your car.

  • To: <revised-biz-info-org-agreements@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Burgers: $.99 - $50, depending on your car.
  • From: "Ramsay Devereux" <rd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 08:21:51 -0800

Jack N. Box would be OUT of business quick if he charged variable prices for
his burgers depending on the perceived value of the car in the drive
through.

My phone number spells 'I'm Happy'. I wouldn't be if I was charged more for
it than my other numbers. At that point, the sky would be the limit for the
greedy gods. Fair and EQUAL pricing is the only equitable way. Everybody
knows it.

Nobody is fooled here. Letting them get away with it is unconscionable!

Respectfully,

Ramsay Devereux

GeorgeWashington.com