ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[revised-settlement]

Disapprove

  • To: revised-settlement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Disapprove
  • From: David Delbridge <dave@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 12:18:52 -0800

Dear ICANN,

I strongly disapprove of the proposed settlement that would, among other things, grant perpetual management rights of the .COM top-level domain to Verisign. I see no benefit to granting such indemnity to any organization, let alone one with a history of unresolved complaints submitted to the Better Business Bureau.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

--

David M. Delbridge
Circa 3000