ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

What has Verisign done for YOU lately?

  • To: settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: What has Verisign done for YOU lately?
  • From: chris fox <mitsukurinaowstoni@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 20:10:42 -0800 (PST)

Nothing good can come from any agreement with Verisign.

Verisign has proven to my customers that responsibility at that level fosters
abuse. My customers have great resentment for their shady practices.

ANY company that cannot leave things better than they found them should not
attain or retain any position of responsibility.

Chris Fox

SBN