ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

Icann vs Verisign

  • To: "settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx" <settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Icann vs Verisign
  • From: dale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 19:21:44 -0600

Typical modern day David (icann) and goliath (verisign). So un like the biblical
version, Today's david Blows a lot of smoke, pounds his chest, and then folds up
his tent, counts his newfound money, and meekly sneeks off into the sunset, and
later claims that a victory was won.
where is the win? where is the justice? WHERE IS THE MONEY??
Seems that Verisign wins. icann also wins. domain owners who rely on icann to
represent them are the only losers. We get higher prices from icann ('I conn')
and higher prices & more control from verisign.
thanks for ????
Dale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx