ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

UNFAIR

  • To: <settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: UNFAIR
  • From: "Raj Chaudhari" <raj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 16:32:23 +0530

Sir / mam

This settlement is absolutely unfair as it will badly affect my business and
the business of so many other people

Internet has broken all barriers and got the world so much closer. Instead
of further reducing the prices, we will witness the opposite.

Please don't let his happen as internet is the best way for getting the
third world countries at par with the developed countries

I am sure about 1 thing, if you do go by this settlement, internet will die
in Africa

Cheers,

Raj