ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

.COM Domain Names price will increase due to ICANN-Verisign Settlement

  • To: settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: .COM Domain Names price will increase due to ICANN-Verisign Settlement
  • From: Svilen Spasov <s.spasov@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 17:04:17 +0200

Dear ICANN Team,

I was badly surprised by this news today.
I'm doing business for over 4 years by now and I can frankly state
that this 7% growth in each year of the .COM domain name prices will
reduce the business everywhere!

What you want to do ? To boost selling of CCTLDs than main TLDs? This
is becoming ridiculous!

Stop this madness before you make the biggest mistake for many years ahead.

Regards,

Svilen Spasov