ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

Do we need a new Internet ?

  • To: <settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Do we need a new Internet ?
  • From: "Pedro Dias" <pedrodias@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 12:19:21 -0000

This agreement will give more arguments to the people that advocate a
Parallel Internet and to my view gives reason to them

Since this is a creation of a monopoly by another monopoly!

THIS is the beginning of the end of free internet

José Pedro Andrade Dias

Manager  <outbind://124/www.ptup.net> ptUP.net

Portugal