ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

Kill our business..and your business will also suffer

  • To: settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Kill our business..and your business will also suffer
  • From: vishal batish <vishal_batish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 03:59:29 -0800 (PST)

I am Vishal from Dew Infotech, India.. Increase in prices will affect our
business. We are based in india and even one dollar increase becomes huge
ammount for us.. no wonder we will loose customers and will suffer losses. You
being an authority to monitor domain names should encourage people to come and
use it. Increase in prices will make many people think twice about it. We know
many people and companies who just for their intreast go in for a web site. But
increase in price will make them think of other options.

  Vishal