ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

proposed settlement agreement is a disaster

  • To: <settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx>, <cguiterrez@xxxxxxx>, <mgallagher@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: proposed settlement agreement is a disaster
  • From: "Marv Moskwa" <marv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 13:23:39 -0800

To whom it may concern,

My name is Marv Moskwa, president of One Merchant Inc.  We are a
California Corporation doing business for 6+ years, and represent 1000's
of registrants.

This proposal will affect our business in several negative ways, but the
biggest negative impact is that this settlement will give Network
Solutions additional unfair advantages, and will put us and many other
businesses out of business.

Please do not allow this settlement to happen.

Sincerely,

Marvin C. Moskwa
President / One Merchant Inc.
http://www.onemerchant.com