ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

settlement

  • To: <settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: settlement
  • From: "David Darlington" <ddarlington@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 11:10:04 -0500

I am a small business owner and I would like to say that I am opposed to the
UN and Kofi Annan controlling the internet. I am happy that this has been
settled and I feel confident that my website will remain up and running
and stable.

David A. Darlington
Gildea, O'Connell & Darlington, LLC
HYPERLINK "blocked::http://www.goandd.com/"www.goandd.com

120 Lavan Street, Suite LL3, Warwick, RI 02888
(401) 578-0970

7A Commercial Wharf West, Boston, MA 02110
(617) 532-0364

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination or duplication of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify us immediately by telephone at (401) 578-0970 or via e-mail at
HYPERLINK "blocked::blocked::mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxx"info@xxxxxxxxxx and
immediately delete this message and all its attachments.