ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

I support the ICANN-VeriSign settlement

  • To: settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: I support the ICANN-VeriSign settlement
  • From: George Pavlidies <gpavlidies@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 12:26:38 -0800 (PST)

Dear ICANN Board,

I support the ICANN-VeriSign settlement. I operate
several small
businesses, so I understand the importance of the
Internet and its impact on daily business. From what I
have read this settlement will ensure the stable
operation of the Internet at domain name prices that
are reasonable.
I need the Internet to be 24X7 operational and am
concerned when the stewards of the Internet are
fighting in court, not focused on making theInternet
stronger.

Support this settlement and get back to the job of
keeping the Internet safe, secure and available to
small businesses!

Regards,

George Pavlides

http://mail.yahoo.com