ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

Settlement

  • To: <settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Settlement
  • From: "Carroll, Erin" <Erin.Carroll@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 15:00:35 -0500

To whom it may concern:

I for one am happy this issue has been settled.  I agree with earlier
comments that litigation in the Tech Sectors does not support innovation
or technical advancements.  Litigation will only hamper progress like it
does in other industries.

Let's hope this settlement will be a sign for positive, innovative
things to come in the future.  Let's focus on things like ID-theft and
virus prevention that will benefit all Internet users.

Regards,
Erin

Erin Carroll
GTECH Corporation
Systems Integration PMO
55 Technology Way
West Greenwich, Rhode Island 02817
Erin.Carroll@xxxxxxxxx
401.392.7844

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, retention,
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the
recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete all
copies of this message. Also, email is susceptible to data corruption,
interception, tampering, unauthorized amendment and viruses. We only
send and receive emails on the basis that we are not liable for any
such corruption, interception, tampering, amendment or viruses or any
consequence thereof.

JPEG image