ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

comment

  • To: settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: comment
  • From: Kevin Sawyer <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 15:16:14 -0600

I am glad that this issue was settled out of court. Look, the mere possibility that the Internet might be handed over to the United Nations should be enough for us to rejoice at the outcome of the ICANN.Verisign agreement. It is time to focus on the big picture. A small price change certainly beats giving other nations the opportunity to control our speech. I applaud this settlement.