ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

The Settlement is good

  • To: settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: The Settlement is good
  • From: Joshua cochran <maximumimpact19@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 18:21:12 -0800 (PST)

  It kills me  to hear some people griping about this settlement. ICANN is
doing what  needs to be done to keep the Internet running smoothly, just as we
want  it. If this settlement doesnâ??t take place, the Internet could end up in
 the hands of the UN. That would be the day that we would really have
something to gripe about.

  Joshua Cochran