ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

Save the Internet!

  • To: settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Save the Internet!
  • From: Kelly Trendell <kelly_trendell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 09:32:06 -0800 (PST)

I read that the UN has proposed to take over the Internet. The thought of this
is extremely scary to me. I have read about a possible agreement coming to
terms between ICANN and Verisign. I think this agreement would benefit the
population greatly and save the Internet as we know it!

 Yahoo! Personals