ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

[no subject]

  • To: settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • From: Jessica Rourke <jess_rourke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 10:26:01 -0800 (PST)

There was an op-ed piece published about the possible acquisition of the
Internet by the UN. If this was to ever come true the Internet would be ruined.
 The thought of the UN gaining control of the Internet is quite frightening. I
also read that an agreement may be reached soon between ICANN and VeriSign.  I
think the quicker they can settle their legal problems the better. I am in
great support of the ICANN- VeriSign agreement! It is the only way to protect
and save the Internet!

  Sincerely,
  Jessica Rourke

Yahoo! Shopping